MLDI conducted an impact survey in August 2017 to better understand the impact it has on the journalists, media outlets and bloggers that it supports.
The survey explores:
- The journalists’ satisfaction with the outcome of their case
- The journalists’ satisfaction with the quality of their defence
- The journalists’ reasons for seeking support from MLDI
- The journalists’ satisfaction with the support received from MLDI
- The impact of MLDI’s support
- Other factors or organisations which may have had an impact on the case and the supported journalists’ ability to publish
- Areas for improvement for MLDI
Read the full report to find out more.
MLDI Journalist Impact Survey Report.pdf